When you need immediate feedback from your machine, trust our massive selection of digital gauges to keep you in the know. We carry a lot of kind of digital gauge, including tachometers, oil pressure, air pressure, amp temperature, boost pressure, air/fuel ratio, fuel pressure, transmission temperature, throttle angle, nitrous pressure, inclinometer, knock, and more!
We provide some of the world’s most popular digital pressure gauges for a variety of applications and markets. Included are intrinsically safe “percent of reading” gauges, process gauges, differential pressure gauges, panel mounted gauges, and gauges specifically designed for use in the maritime industry. Whether you’re looking for a pressure gauge with long battery life to mount in hard to reach locations, a pressure gauge to collect and store readings in the field in extreme conditions, or one that doesn’t require recalibration for up to three years, we have the perfect digital pressure gauge for you.
Digital pressure gauges are particularly suitable for both stationary and mobile measurement and display of pressure. They can be used as reference pressure gauges to simplify the checking, adjustment and calibration of other pressure measurement devices directly on site.
- Continuous or temporary checking of a wide variety of system pressures
- Air density measurement in building shells for the detection and elimination of problem areas and avoiding structural damage
- Monitoring the degree of soiling of filter units in ventilation or air conditioning systems
- Recording pressure drops for the determination of leakage rates in leak tests
- Measurement of barometric air pressure for the determination of weather conditions
- Reference pressure gauge for calibration tasks